How To Recover Memory Card Data?
Memory card – you often lurk on to investigate about its capacity while buying any phone or camera device. Don’t you? Photos, songs, videos, documents, and what’s not that it stores. Yes, everything that you need or create in the digital world. But what if it says “Sorry” or comes with any unexpected and hard to decipher memory failure error code? Absurd that may sound, but after all there is nothing in the world of technology that can be termed as 100% error-free. Now the problem arises how to recover lost, deleted, corrupted or formatted memory card data.
Memory cards are manufactured by different vendors, and are used across diverse devices. Luckily, today we have a range of third-party memory card data recovery software that can successfully recover lost images, video files, and more from secure digital card, SD card, SDHC, miniSD, MicroSD (TransFlash) card recovery, compact Flash card, memory stick, or multimedia card. Based on the supported file format, and the device compatibility you can find the right fix.
In the present tech blog, we will explain memory card data recovery solution in the context of iPhone and Android phones. Though their manufactures constantly innovate their product to give hassle-free experience to their customers, technical and human errors are quite stubborn and often unpredicted. Being a data backup and recovery vendor, we often hear people puzzled with such problems. Here some effective steps to recover deleted photos, videos, etc. from the iPhone and Android Phone memory cards.
Recovery from iCloud or Google Drive
Thankfully both Android and iPhone are blessed with cloud-based backup feature. If you have it, then leave your worries aside. Open any browser, and just get logged-in on the cloud portal. Attach any external memory card to the system, and copy all that you need. Now, install the new external memory card into your phone, and the task is done.
Recovery using memory card (iPhone)
- Tap “iPhone’s Photos” app.
- Tap “Albums” on the bottom toolbar.
- Scroll down the list and tap on “Recently Deleted”.
- If you find the missing image, simply tap on the individual photo and select “Recover to add it back to your photo album”.
Warning: The app has the capability to store data deleted within 30 days. After that they are permanently deleted.
Recovery using memory card (Android)
- Install a compatible third-party memory card reader software on your PC or Mac.
- Get a microSD card reader. Insert the microSD card of your Android phone to the microSD card reader and connect it to your computer using an USB cable. Once the microSD card is connected to your system, a new drive letter appears in “My Computer”.
- Open the software and scan the microSD card to recover deleted items.
- Wait for the scan to finish. You will find a list of items in the preview panel.
- Select desired items as per the microSD card capacity and get it copied to a suitable destination.
- Remove the microSD card from your computer mount it back on your phone.
Hopefully, it will help you recover everything that you want. In case of any prevailing technical issues, feel free to share your concern with us over the phone for instant resolution.