Xbox Password Recovery Tips – Reset Parental Control Password
Xbox is equipped with a family safety feature, often dubbed as “Parental Control” to help you restrict and monitor the activities of your kid. For instance, if your kid attempts to watch any R-rated movie, the settings would forbid him/her. Setting up a Parental Control password on X-box takes less than 90 seconds, but resetting the password may ask for a bit patience. However, if you have forgotten Xbox password, here are some tips that might be helpful.
A word of caution: Take a backup of your games and other data before embarking on password recovery.
Restore the device to factory settings
- Enter the “Settings” menu.
- In Xbox One, find “Restore factory defaults” option, and format the device.
- In Xbox 360, navigate to “Storage settings” menu, press “Y” and initialize the setup to format the hard drive.
Note: Be ready with your console’s serial number located both in the System Info section and on the console itself.
Set up a new Parental Control password
- Wait till the time progress bar continues. Once completed, set up your Internet connection again.
- Download your Xbox Live profile.
- Set up a new parental control password, which is easy to remember.
Congrats! You have successfully reset the Parental Control password. In case of any issues do let us know. We will feel happy to provide you with quick and easy solution.